International Lifelong Learning Conference 2015, April 16 in Riga
2015 International HR Conference is devoted to a Lifelong Learning issue.
Will be looking for answers to the following questions:
- How can companies work in a continuous change and uncertanty?
- Why do we talk today about Lifelong Learning?
- Who is responsible for the Lifelong Learning – employee, employer or the government?
- Which training methods are the most appropriate for the company?
- Which competences we will need in future? How companies change over time? – Statoil, Bite, Radisson Blu and Philips business cases.
More information and Conference program you will find here.