Baltic Institute for Leadership Development (BILD) is an innovative management training and organizational development company, which provides world class research- and best practice- based solutions.
Our key activity areas are:
• Executive training with faculty from the world‘s leading business schools
• Elearning solutions in cooperation with a global industry leader Skillsoft
• Innovation strategy and new product development training and consulting
To support our introduction of new products and services, we are seeking a student – trainee or trainees to work in the area of marketing and public relations, with a possibility to contribute to the sales activities.
INTERNSHIP: MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
We are currently looking for a student trainee to join our team and to contribute to our marketing, PR and sales activities in Vilnius.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A deep interest in marketing field
• Strong learning orientation and task focus
• High character and great social skills
• Creativity and independent thinking
• Ability to work independently and complete tasks in time
• Very good English language skills.
• Good MS office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• 1-3 year BA education background
• Opportunities to work on exciting and challenging tasks
• Great learning opportunities and resources (elearning, ebooks and live seminars)
• Great networking opportunities
• Work place near VU EF campus (Saulėtekio al. 15)
Please send your CV with photo and short letter of motivation, explaining why woud you like to undertake a intership at BILD.
Deadline: as soon as possible, ongoing process
Contact person: Aušrinė Židonytė