Vision / Mission / Values
A leading institute in the Baltic region, which:
- Generates innovative and influential ideas on leadership, strategic & international management, corporate social responsibility and ethics;
- Conducts research and provides training at the highest standards;
- Educates and inspires leaders to build exemplary organizations continuously creating value for its shareholders, employees, corporate partners and society.
- To develop moral, foresighted, creative and courageous leaders.
- Integrity – conscientiousness, commitment to moral and intellectual virtues, respect for the longstanding values of Western culture, honor.
- Creativity and innovation – unceasing exercise of the capacities of human intellect, constantly employing [making] it to respond to any challenge in a most unique and efficient way.
- Courage - virtue indispensable for personal dignity, organizational and societal growth by implementing innovative ideas and ambitious strategies.
- Respect, trust, and cooperation – it is through the respect of others, promotion of mutual trust as well as the capacity to respond to human expectations and needs that one becomes a true leader.