The institute’s activities include:
- Open seminars with experienced senior faculty and global thought leaders from the world’s leading business schools such as Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, London Business School and others.
- Custom programs for corporate clients with leading international faculty, targeted at the top management teams.
- BILD offers cutting edge e-Learning solutions, which open new unmatched learning opportunities to the companies in the Baltic states.
- Collaborative projects with corporate clients helping them develop new management principles and practices through carefully designed management experiments. These projects are carried out in collaboration with the world’s first Management Lab.
- Advanced Doctoral Program in social sciences and management research, i.e. a set of research training seminars for Baltic doctoral students.
- Cutting edge research projects in cooperation with internationally leading scholars and publishing in the top tier international academic and practice oriented journals.