March 26, 2009
Goal of the seminar:
Is to provide a conceptual framework for viewing and understanding business strategy in a way that should help you begin to acquire and put to use practical tools and experience in dealing with strategic issues. A thread that will run throughout our discussions and exercises is the notion that strategy is all about making difficult choices.
Who is the seminar for:
• General Managers and CEOs;
• Business Development directors;
• Corporate Finance directors;
• HR directors;
• Marketing and Sales directors;
• Product Division directors;
• Innovation and R&D directors;
• Operations Management directors;
• Supply Chain (Purchasing) directors.
You will learn:
• Why strategy is about difficult choices and what these choices are;
• How business strategy and business models inform and depend on each other;
• Practical and useful frameworks for understanding and assessing business strategies;
• Practical and useful frameworks for a understanding and evaluating business models;
• How to manage strategic change;
• How to develop new business models.
Seminar language is english.